what they are doing / who to contact
1. Giftwrapping committee: The local council has materials we can use to wrap, but we'll need to plan dates to set up at local stores and wrap gifts for donations. This should be organized immediately after Thanksgiving.
Member Volunteers: Giftwrapping
2. ReStore Committee: Help is needed in the Cookeville warehouse-- cleaning, pricing, stocking shelves, processing donations-- on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Other shifts are also available during the week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. We need a small committee to help recruit members and start logging the hours!
Member Volunteers: ReStore
3. Shack-A-Thon Committee: This event is on for the spring semester! This is a "cardboard house-building" event to help raise money for the TTU Habitat chapter. TTU groups and organizations would be charged to participate, then other groups would judge their work. The event needs planning and publicity.
Member Volunteers: Shack-A-Thon
4. A Brush with Kindness' Committee: This is repair work for which volunteers are needed throughout the year. It includes painting, building decks/ramps, roof repair, landscaping, and possibly interior work. We need a team to help recruit volunteers for these projects.
Member Volunteers: Brush with Kindness
5. Cooking on the Square: Forming a TTU team to participate in this great event